I wrote a post over at Mothers For Women’s Lib about the safety of psychiatric medication during pregnancy and doctors’ ignorance on the matter.
What are you looking for?
What I’ve been saying…
- How to avoid using ableist language?
- Mental Health Awareness Week: Physical Activity and Wellbeing
- Men and Feminism
- Poem: Straddle
- Mx It Up
- Is homosexuality (and heterosexuality) inherently transphobic?
- One Billion Rising
- Do I have a heterosexual marriage?
- I have no obligation to be nice
- Thoughts on the binary aka “Am I really trans?”
What you’ve been saying…
iopan on How to avoid using ableist… Quinn on How to avoid using ableist… Charlotte Murray on How to avoid using ableist… Marjie on The Adult Privilege Check… DL Thomas on Who deserves a disability…
- 113,676 visits. Can you believe it?