I wrote a new post at Mothers For Women’s Lib on the demand for respect from children and the idea that children should not point out when adults are doing/saying something wrong. Thought some of my readers here might be interested in it as well!
What are you looking for?
What I’ve been saying…
- How to avoid using ableist language?
- Mental Health Awareness Week: Physical Activity and Wellbeing
- Men and Feminism
- Poem: Straddle
- Mx It Up
- Is homosexuality (and heterosexuality) inherently transphobic?
- One Billion Rising
- Do I have a heterosexual marriage?
- I have no obligation to be nice
- Thoughts on the binary aka “Am I really trans?”
What you’ve been saying…
Nike on The Adult Privilege Check… iopan on How to avoid using ableist… Quinn on How to avoid using ableist… Charlotte Murray on How to avoid using ableist… Marjie on The Adult Privilege Check…
- 114,383 visits. Can you believe it?